Along with its great services, AU Bank has several credit cards. The AU Bank became a major card issuer in the country very quickly after it started offering banking and card services.
Now, thousands of people trust AU Bank with their cards. As of February 2022, AU Bank has issued over 160,000 credit cards. One of the most in-demand products is the Zenith Credit Card.
Discover the Zenith Credit Card’s features, benefits, and fees. Learn also the application process for the AU Bank Zenith Credit Card below.
- What Is the AU Bank?
- What Are the Features of the AU Zenith Credit Card?
- What Are the Pros of Zenith Credit Card?
- What Are the Fees for the Zenith Credit Card?
- Who Can Apply for an AU Bank Zenith Credit Card?
- What Are the Other Benefits of the Zenith Credit Card?
What Is the AU Bank?
AU Bank is based in Jaipur. It started as a car loan company called AU Financiers (India) Ltd. in 1996. On April 19, 2017, it changed into a small finance bank.
AU Small Finance Bank helps people with low and middle incomes and micro and small businesses with limited or no access to formal banking and finance channels. The bank has products and services for loans, savings, and payments.
AU Small Finance Bank came in at number 355 on the Fortune India 500 companies list for 2019. The company was started as a private limited company by Sanjay Agarwal, who is also the managing director and CEO of AU Small Finance Bank.
What Are the AU Bank Credit Cards?
Four new AU Bank credit cards have many benefits to give you the best shopping experience possible. You can enjoy a wide range of lifestyle privileges and compelling benefits with Altura, Altura Plus, Vetta, and Zenith Credit Cards.
For example, you can use them to buy groceries or travel abroad. As banks continue to challenge the status quo in the banking industry, the bank makes it easy for you to get the perfect credit card for your needs.
AU Bank is proud to offer different credit cards, which are known for their multi-rewards and lifestyle benefits, exciting cashback benefits, accelerated reward points, and complimentary device insurance.
What Are the Features of the AU Zenith Credit Card?
AU Bank Zenith Credit Card is a high-end credit card. The card has an annual membership fee of ₹ 7,999 and comes with many best-in-class privileges that you’d expect from a premium credit card. With the Zenith card, you can find the best deals, travel abroad in style, and live your best life today.
You can enjoy attractive milestone benefits, free access to domestic and international lounges, comprehensive insurance coverage, lower foreign currency markup, and many other premium benefits with the Zenith Credit Card.
When it comes to the card’s reward rate, you get a good rate of 1.25% on regular purchases and a higher rate on dining at stand-alone restaurants (4X), grocery and department store purchases (2X), and international transactions (2X).
Is There a Welcome Bonus for New Zenith Credit Card Customers?
As a welcome offer, AU Bank offers many benefits to its new Zenith Credit Card customers.
- When you use your AU Bank Zenith Credit Card to make five store purchases, you can get a Zomato Pro Annual Membership
- Get a ₹ 1,000 voucher from a list of partner brands when you buy something for the first time
- When you spend ₹ 1 lakh in stores, you’ll get an extra 10,000 reward points
Moreover, you’ll have a chance to enjoy more benefits, such as vouchers worth ₹ 1,000 on the first POS retail transaction. You can choose your vouchers from a group of high-quality brands.
There are also 10,000 Bonus Reward Points when you spend ₹ 1 Lakh in stores. All of the above perks apply to purchases made in stores within 60 days of getting the card.
What Are the Pros of Zenith Credit Card?
One of the primary advantages of the Zenith Credit Card is its great rewards rate or point system. The bank is generous in giving its cardholders opportunities to earn points for every purchase and transaction using the Zenith Credit Card.
Generally, you’ll receive 20 Reward Points for every ₹ 100 spent on dining out or a reward rate of 5%, 10 Reward Points for every ₹ 100 spent on international purchases, groceries, and department stores or a reward rate of 2.5%, and five Reward Points for every ₹ 100 retail spends done across all other merchant categories.
What Are the Other Pros of the Zenith Credit Card?
Get a chance to enjoy complimentary lounge access if you become a Zenity Credit Card customer. You’ll get free access to more than 1,000 airport lounges inside and outside the country. Two free lounge visits per calendar quarter at any of the lounges that accept Priority Pass.
Moreover, your VISA Card gives you free access to four lounges in India every three months. When you use your VISA card at train stations in New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and Agra, you can get into two free lounges every calendar quarter.
What Are the Fees for the Zenith Credit Card?
AU Bank Zenith Credit Card has fixed fees, rates, and other costs, just like any other credit card. Check out these fees before getting a Zenith Credit Card to ensure it will be worth it.
- Annual Fee: ₹ 7,999
- Cash Advance Fee: Cash Advance Charges 2.5% of the amount withdrawn, subject to a minimum of ₹ 100
- Fuel Transaction Surcharge: 1% fuel surcharge refunded for all transactions
- Interest Charge: 1.99% per month (23.88% annually)
- Late Payment Charges: varies
- Overlimit Charges: 2.5% of over limit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 500
- Cash Advanced Limit: 20% of the card limit
- Foreign Currency Transaction (Cross Currency Markup Charges) – 1.99%
- Payment Return Charges: 1% of the amount being converted to EMI, subject to a minimum of ₹ 99
- Duplicated Physical Statement Request Charge: ₹ 100
You can also get up to 48 days of an interest-free period (not applicable for cash withdrawals).
Can You Redeem Reward Points for Travel?
On the AU Rewardz portal, you can use your Reward Points to book flights and hotels, free access to airport lounges at home and abroad, and free access to IRCTC lounges.
Under the Visa domestic lounge program, you get four free visits to airport lounges in India every three months. Free Priority Pass membership and two free visits to international airport lounges every three months can also be redeemed by cardholders.
Who Can Apply for an AU Bank Zenith Credit Card?
AU Bank has not declared any complicated requirements on who can apply for a Zenith Credit Card and who can’t. It only mentioned that those who wish to apply must be Indian Citizens.
The bank also sets an age restriction. For a primary cardholder, only those who are 21 years to 60 years old can apply for the Zenith Credit Card. Meanwhile, additional cardholders must be at least 18 years old.
Although the bank did not specify any other aspects, it is best to have a steady source of income and a good credit score. Records of bankruptcy and bad credit history may affect the chance of approval.
How Can You Apply for an AU Bank Zenith Credit Card?
The bank already provided the step-by-step process on how you can apply for any credit card online through its website.
- Visit the website for the AU bank
- Choose “Credit Cards” from the list of “Cards” on the AU Bank website
- Click on View Details next to the card you want to apply for
- Just click “apply now”
- Type in your phone number and the OTP to prove your identification
- Once you’ve filled in all the necessary information, click “Proceed”
People who have already applied for an AU Bank Credit Card can be found by calling customer service or going to the bank branch closest to them. For this, they might need their application number, registered mobile number, PAN Card number, etc.
What Are the Other Benefits of the Zenith Credit Card?
Another good thing about your Zenith Credit Card is having an AU Small Cover for Safety. With this credit card, you get a full range of protections.
- Air Accident Coverage: If you have a Zenith Credit Card, you get ₹ 2 crore air accident cover.
- Card Liability Cover: If a customer loses their credit card and reports it to the bank, they are not responsible for any fraudulent purchases made with the card after that. The Zenith Credit Card protects you from fake cards, card skimming, and online fraud.
- Travel insurance protects you if you lose your bags, your flight is late, your bags are late, you lose your passport, or someone takes over your plane.
There is also a birthday reward. Make a single purchase at a participating retailer on your special day and receive 2,500 reward points.
For milestone benefits, 1,000 vouchers on a minimum ₹ 2 lakh retail spends are done per calendar quarter. You can choose your vouchers from a variety of well-known brands.
What are the Contact Details of AU Bank?
To learn more about Zenith Credit Card, visit an AU Bank branch is best. Its headquarters is in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Getting help immediately with any questions about your credit card is also possible. You can email your issues to email@example.com.
AU Bank has different credit cards for people with other spending habits and ways of life. You can choose from the many AU Bank credit cards the one that works best for you. The Zenith Credit Credit offers excellent rewards for those who love to travel and purchase.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using AU Bank Credit Card products. Consult its Terms and Conditions page before agreeing to anything.